When Your Test is Positive
Birthright volunteers are here to support you in multiple ways.
We are here to help shed light on all your options in order for you to make an informed decision.
- Non judgmental, confidential guidance
- Help with emotional well-being and assessing options
- Helping you understand your medical options
- Finding legal, medical or housing support
- Sharing knowledge of community services regarding:
- Parenting the child yourself or with the help of a family member.
- Making an adoption plan for open or closed adoption
- Providing material resources for expecting mothers, newborns, and new mothers