Birthright of San Jose first and foremost offers love, friendship and emotional support to girls/women facing an unplanned pregnancy.
Visiting our office is more like dropping in on a friend than going to an agency or clinic. No clipboards at the door and forms to fill out. Just sit down, share a cup of tea and talk. We listen with our ears, hearts and minds open to you.
In an electronic world always in a hurry, this is one time you need to slow down, to reflect on what your heart is telling you and also gather the information you need to make an informed decision.
We know you are being pushed and pulled by those around you. We won’t judge you for your past or future decisions. We just want to make sure you know there are real alternatives to abortion and real people to stand by you should others fail you.
Our services include:
- Free Lab Quality Pregnancy test
- Accurate Information on:
- Prenatal care and development
- Abortion (RU486 vs. Surgical)
- Community Resources (Medical, Legal, Housing, Educational…)
- Practical Support (basically whatever a good friend might do)
- Maternity and Baby Clothes
- Rental Assistance
- Transportation Assistance